Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Looks great with those bullet hole rims! Also looks better with the spacers. For steering wheels, salvage yard might have one, but they're gonna be nasty... Trust me. Every one I found for a K2500, the leather is gritty, you might have more luck than me though.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Looks great with those bullet hole rims! Also looks better with the spacers. For steering wheels, salvage yard might have one, but they're gonna be nasty... Trust me. Every one I found for a K2500, the leather is gritty, you might have more luck than me though.

I've thought about an airbag wheel with the bag disabled; one of the PO's had a dog and the damn thing must've had a field day chewing **** up in the cab, headlight switch is rough too so that's on the list as well.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I've thought about an airbag wheel with the bag disabled; one of the PO's had a dog and the damn thing must've had a field day chewing **** up in the cab, headlight switch is rough too so that's on the list as well.
****, your headlight switch too? When I bought my truck in 2014, the PO must have a dog chew it as well. That sucks that you have to do some cab work because of some careless person not watching their dog. There are some really nice headlight switches at the salvage yard sometimes and you can get them for dirt cheap, like $10 or less!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
This forum is such a bad influence. I keep getting notifications and it just deeper roots the desire for one of these trucks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Do it; you won't regret it. I want another one to throw money at now, and I can find these trucks dirt cheap on FB Marketplace early in the mornings sometimes, I found a cherry 98 ECSB K1500 for like $1100 one morning at work, legitimate ad too, guy just wanted to get rid of it because he was tired of driving it.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Do it; you won't regret it. I want another one to throw money at now, and I can find these trucks dirt cheap on FB Marketplace early in the mornings sometimes, I found a cherry 98 ECSB K1500 for like $1100 one morning at work, legitimate ad too, guy just wanted to get rid of it because he was tired of driving it.
I'm still looking, I'm just gonna have to wait a while if I don't want to end up with a lemon. But, like you said, you sometimes find them for cheap

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you’re looking for a steering wheel, I’d look on eBay. I ended up having to go that route. You’ll spend around 100-125 for a nice wheel, but they are out there. All the local yards were junk-I looked for 5 years and gave up.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you’re looking for a steering wheel, I’d look on eBay. I ended up having to go that route. You’ll spend around 100-125 for a nice wheel, but they are out there. All the local yards were junk-I looked for 5 years and gave up.

Same here, couldn't find a leather wrapped large center airbag wheel to save my life. Ended up finally getting one on eBay. Maybe someday the hole in my leather will get big enough to bother me and I'll actually put the nice one on. :lol: