Bought a CC Dually 454 Whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
My ****** winch on my truck only works while being connected by the cable, although it's supposed to be wireless and has only ever worked once. Figures. Glad to see your truck doing what it was made to do!!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I can't wait for it to be tuned with decent exhaust and blower back on. It'll easily pull double what it pulled today, the truck is so much more capable than the 1500 you'd think they were different generations.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Eh, it's a 454 powered K3500. Just pour some coolant back in there and maybe knock out the dust from the air filter and she'll be cherry.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, hard to believe the bed survived. And the powertrain. And a door. Lucky for me, it cane with a P2 brake controller so I'll swap that into my blue truck and steal its P3 for the dually. Also has a bezel with no holes, I drilled mine when I installed the P3. Also has the bucket seat belt receptacles I need for the blue truck and carpet showing where I need to cut to install my console. Lots of good little piddly ****.

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The frame and rear end came out looking excellent! What's your media blasting setup if you don't mind me asking?