Boss 338 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear - tire sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe in the black or chrome, but gray 20x10 5x5 Summit only shows the 6.225". I would say absolutely not on the 5.5", that's more of an ideal backspacing for a 20x8.5 on a dropped truck. Or, on a 20x10 rear paired with the 20x8.5 4.75" on a stock height truck that will never, ever be lowered...

Richard

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably true, but the wheels I found were not on Summit. But they told me the same about backspace and offered to get the same as what you have. That is why I asked. These wheels are starting to grow on me more and more..........I think it has a lot to do with the price lol just so unsure of gray wheels on my blue truck

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back up , but now that you've had them on for awhile have you had any issues with rub or anything? I think I will copy your exact set up with drop, rims/tires just so I know it will fit. Thanks.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back up , but now that you've had them on for awhile have you had any issues with rub or anything? I think I will copy your exact set up with drop, rims/tires just so I know it will fit. Thanks.

Zero issues and it's been driven quite a bit. I don't DD any of my vehicles (always in the work truck) but it's been on more than a few freeway trips and just kicking around the neighborhood. Plus, my girl was DD'ing it for a few months since I installed them, before I got her the Magnum.

Richard

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blue with grey 338's.

You must be registered for see images attach

and that's a 2/4 drop. 255/45/20 295/40/20 ? Looks good

Zero issues and it's been driven quite a bit. I don't DD any of my vehicles (always in the work truck) but it's been on more than a few freeway trips and just kicking around the neighborhood. Plus, my girl was DD'ing it for a few months since I installed them, before I got her the Magnum.

Richard

cool, thanks for the response I'm glad to hear that... I'm so sick of driving a lifted 2wd that handles like poo poo... I'm dropping this truck, I miss the way it handled when lowered