Boss 338 20x8.5 front 20x10 rear - tire sizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks someotherguy!!! I dont mind at all if you potentially bite my style! Think everything has been to this trucks, that you cant do anything anymore without biting someone elses style. If that makes sense. lol. Front wheels are 22x9 +15mm offset and 5.58 bs on 265/35/22 and rear wheels are 22x11 +18mm offset and 6.71 bs on 295/30/22. Front tires look a hair bigger, think 265/30/22 would match up better but the tire brand i bought didnt have 265/30/22 so i just went with the 35's. To keep the threads looking the same

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Black truck looks clean with the boss someotherguy!!! I had those same wheels but 20x8.5 all around on my truck for one day , ended up selling them to my dad. Like those locking nuts to, i asked for somthing like that at discount tire and they sold me those spline nuts, i thought they were locking nuts but they dont do ****. Truck will look good with either nova or the boss, but if you get the novas get them staggered. Heres my dads tahoe and my truck. Dam i love that big lip

Here's a big lip pic for you 1sickcrewcab!!! LOL!!! jk
You must be registered for see images attach

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awwwww yeaaahhh... :gr_grin:

Popped the old Centerlines off, cleaned up and quickie painted all the hubs, calipers, leafs, etc. since they'll now be visible. Had the tires mounted up and they balanced great with minimal weight needed in just one spot on each wheel. The fronts are 20x8.5 with Toyo Proxes ST2 255/45/20, rears are 20x10 with Toyo Proxes ST 295/45/20. These are XL load rated tires so they're great for this application. Held on with a full set (all 20 lugs) of Gorilla "The System" locking lugs, the kind where the keyed portion is unique (not generic like the typical spline lugs) and is recessed close to the wheel to make it more difficult to hammer anything over them.

Richard

Wow what adifference it makes Looks real good!! I likey!!!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
ARGGG CAN'T DECIDE

22x9 & 22x11 Novas (black/aluminum)
20x8.5 & 20x10 Boss 338's (gray/aluminum)

Or shine up my Centerlines and slap ''em on...they need to be straightened and need new tires too, so there's cost involved no matter what. About a $500 difference in cost between the Novas and 338's, and the black truck already has 338's so it'd be kind of twinkie-ish...

Richard

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Naw, I like all the choices, that's the problem. I'm leaning more towards new vs. old, just can't pick which new.

Richard

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Voting for novas to. Forgot to mention that on my novas im guessing from the bigger lip in back and to get that bs and offset. The front lug nuts are deep in the wheel stud holes like by 1/2" inside wheel and really cant see them to much but in rear the lug nuts stick out like 1/2" out from wheel. So that does look a little weird. I dont have any pics because i now have lug nut spikes on wheels so you cant see lug nuts. i dont know if that makes sense