body lifts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
if getting a kit for a club cab i suggest putting bigger diameter steel plates on top of the pucks or the added leverage eventually punches the lift pucks through the floor, it took mine about 6 or 7 years before it did it, the lift pucks are smaller diameter than the factory mounts so they are holding less surface area.

for some reason i did notice on my 94 did not have any extra support on the floor around the mounts on the pass side like the driver side did so i think that also contributed to the floor giving out.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i'd go with the one that is the cheapest with the best parts for the price.... IIRC performance parts makes pretty much the best price point

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if getting a kit for a club cab i suggest putting bigger diameter steel plates on top of the pucks or the added leverage eventually punches the lift pucks through the floor, it took mine about 6 or 7 years before it did it, the lift pucks are smaller diameter than the factory mounts so they are holding less surface area.

for some reason i did notice on my 94 did not have any extra support on the floor around the mounts on the pass side like the driver side did so i think that also contributed to the floor giving out.

^^^ This is good advice. The rear passenger side on a reg cab is also not reinforced and the body lift pucks will go through. Always good idea to put larger plates ontop on the lift blocks when doing install.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
^^^ This is good advice. The rear passenger side on a reg cab is also not reinforced and the body lift pucks will go through. Always good idea to put larger plates ontop on the lift blocks when doing install.

thank you for the advice guys ill be sure to get some plate steel and do that