body lifts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
any one have a preference on body lifts i can get the summit one for 175 shipped and the zone one is 193 w/out shipping is there a difference between them? which do you guys prefer? also this is for my 98

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Zone one has black front bumper relocators, also has the nuts welded wrong on the brackets so when you go to put bolts in, they strip the threads on both the bolt and nut that is welded on.

Go with summit if you want one, and tell me if it sucks.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Zone one has black front bumper relocators, also has the nuts welded wrong on the brackets so when you go to put bolts in, they strip the threads on both the bolt and nut that is welded on.

Go with summit if you want one, and tell me if it sucks.

ok i just checked shipping on the zone and with shipping it would be 222.89 :nono:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just go with the cheapo, a body lift is a body lift IMO unless you go nuts and use hockey pucks or wood or something.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
just go with the cheapo, a body lift is a body lift IMO unless you go nuts and use hockey pucks or wood or something.

no i want to do it right im fixing the frame and i was hoping while i had it apart i could install the body lift... but i had a guy who was supposed to buy some tires i had for sale backed out so now i cant buy the body lift

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
The summit and Performace Acc. kits are the same iirc. Both are good ones from what I've been told.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that sucks on the tires, but man as many tires as you buy and sell you should be a tire dealer lol.

I'd still get the cheapest one you can just make some gap gaurds and get ya some steps if ya want, then raise the back bumper via factory or aftermarket brackets, your choice.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
that sucks on the tires, but man as many tires as you buy and sell you should be a tire dealer lol.

I'd still get the cheapest one you can just make some gap gaurds and get ya some steps if ya want, then raise the back bumper via factory or aftermarket brackets, your choice.

yeah lol my buddy may buy them off me i hope... but that was the plan paint the frame black get some gap guards raise the bumper and get a suburban trailer hitch along with a 2wd lower valance im undecided on the steps though