Blazer/ 2 door Yukon panels in C/K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
See below.
And the squarebody plastic mirrors were different.
They looked similar, but yes they are different. I never tried to fold them, so I don't know if they will. But I do fold the current Burb's mirrors in, if we're parking somewhere tight.
The 800 series power mirrors have the power folding option, but it's easy for them to get hit and knocked off tooth in the gearbox inside the housing. Then you have to cycle the mirror a few times to get it back right.
And the "dumbos" do stick out a bit, but at least you can see plenty of what's going on beside and behind you! There's a reason so many cars have some type of blind spot assistance system; car mirrors suck cause you can't see much in em, too little!

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They looked similar, but yes they are different. I never tried to fold them, so I don't know if they will. But I do fold the current Burb's mirrors in, if we're parking somewhere tight.
The 800 series power mirrors have the power folding option, but it's easy for them to get hit and knocked off tooth in the gearbox inside the housing. Then you have to cycle the mirror a few times to get it back right.
And the "dumbos" do stick out a bit, but at least you can see plenty of what's going on beside and behind you! There's a reason so many cars have some type of blind spot assistance system; car mirrors suck cause you can't see much in em, too little!
I had, very briefly, a square hi-top conversion which had those mirrors. Power glass movement but definitely not power fold. I don't think they folded at all actually. My phone is acting up but I'll see if I can dig up a picture later.
One of the reasons mirrors suck so bad is placement. Older European cars had wing mirrors, mounted on the front fender. Larger field of vision, but less aerodynamic and uglier.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Factory power heated mirrors on '88-'91 SUV's, Blazers, Jimmys, Suburbans, etc. Pretty rare option.
That funky addition on the bottom of the mirror is where the electronics/gear drive are. (?)

TimHortons009.jpg

TimHortons010.jpg

TimHortons012.jpg

The OEM controls.

TimHortons016.jpg

Last edited:

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Factory power heated mirrors on '88-'91 SUV's, Blazers, Jimmys, Suburbans, etc. Pretty rare option.
That the funky addition on the bottom of the mirror is where the electronics/gear drive are. (?)

TimHortons009.jpg

TimHortons010.jpg

TimHortons012.jpg

The OEM controls.

TimHortons016.jpg
Those are them! They're heated too? Looks like they fold however.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
How rare are these? No I’m not hoarding I’m just uh, saving them for later when I get a squarebody to drive at my oceanfront beach house in New Mexico :Big Laugh: