Door panel fitment question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted some nicer door panels for my 96 Silverado CC . Suburban frome the same years range would fit. I found a Unicorn. out or a 99 Sub that had an after market conversion from Choo Choo Customs. They have additional wood trim on doors and dash bezel and overhead console. Down side it was a 4.5 hour drive from here(Stone Mountain,Ga) to where they were located(North Charleston SC) Guy was super nice and I got them for $35 each plus some other trim pieces. It was worth the drive plus We got to do some sightseeing. I found them on FB market place. He has a 88-94 Sub that was also an aftermarket conversion. It has real wood trim added inside with RED interior. Here are some pics if anyone is interested.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3943.jpg
    IMG_3943.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3944.jpg
    IMG_3944.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3945.jpg
    IMG_3945.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 8

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
To each their own, but when I'm looking at truck ads and see the conversion kits with the wood added, and the aftermarket front seats, I just keep moving along. My personal taste - can't get down with it. (kinda same thing goes for the ones where they cover the dash in 10 pounds of "billet" aluminum accesories.)

Richard

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
To each their own, but when I'm looking at truck ads and see the conversion kits with the wood added, and the aftermarket front seats, I just keep moving along. My personal taste - can't get down with it. (kinda same thing goes for the ones where they cover the dash in 10 pounds of "billet" aluminum accesories.)

Richard
Same here. I found mine by accident. Some wood veneer accents but not over done. I'll post some pics when I am done. Good hunting for the correct ones for you vehicle. They are out there. Just takes patience. I found that looking at ones for sale if the post has a lot of pics then you can compare with what you have and know that they will fit. The grey color seems to be the most common.