Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoplite

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy,
I’m interested in a bit 3 kit for a single battery. 95 c2500 in zip 77345.

Thanks

xAFNYx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey, I just bought a 98 silverado and my first venture is to do pretty much all maintanence. I kinda count this toward maintanence. I saw that this upgrades/replaces the major grounds. But there's another in the fuel cap? Either way I'm pretty interested, if you'd be able to give me a little run down on it.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@xAFNYc Yes, it replaces all cables hooked to the battery both positive (starter, aux fuse block, and alt charge cable) and negative (ground to block and ground to fender wall), it also replaces the ground from frame to firewall and frame to block. It doesn’t replace any smaller circuit grounds to the body or frame like the fuel pump ground or fuel filler neck ground. Those you would need to check and replace/freshen up the grounding area individually.

Here’s a pic of what all comes with the kit except the mounting hardware for the fuse and a boot that goes over the alternator connection.

You must be registered for see images attach