Big 3 and Dual Battery Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also interested in a set for a '99 2dr Tahoe. Are you still offering a kit with top post terminals?
Pm coming shortly. If you already converted to a top post, I can measure up a set for that. If not, the side post bolts I use eliminate loosening and looks cleaner IMO.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to refresh the thread with a few pics of my kits. Big 3+ kit replaces every cable hooked to battery and grounds from frame to block and frame to firewall, $200 plus shipping and PayPal fee.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dual battery kit with isolator includes all cables and hardware from Big 3+ kit and extra cables for second battery, along with an extra accessory cable (#13) if requested, $350 plus shipping and PayPal fee.
You must be registered for see images attach

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be interested but want a different cable length for the acc. and some other changes.

The headlight kit is a quality product and works great.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be interested but want a different cable length for the acc. and some other changes.

The headlight kit is a quality product and works great.
Thanks for the review on my harness! PM sent.