Best Door Pin+Bushing Replacements?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used the Dorman ones a couple years ago and they sucked, they were a pain to put in and the doors still sag almost as much as they did before.

What are some better options? It getting to the point were people struggle to close the passenger door and the driver side door card drags the door sill trim and pulls off the door when I open it.

Das Hatt

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not used them myself, but people seem to love Cunningham Machine from this very website.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
X2 for Cunningham Machine. I was debating those or the new greaseable GM set, I ended up going with Cunningham Machine because I'm too lazy to grease another thing. :lol:

No complaints, they've been in the front two doors of my Suburban for around a year and still open/close super smooth.

Check your strikers, mine were a little worn out from the doors sagging. I replaced them at the same time as the pins and bushings.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
Holy smokes! $163 each. 2 needed. Last set I got came from a GM dealer. Was like $40-50 for 2 pins and 4 bushings. Original lasted 25 years and a second set will outlive me.
yeah it is crazy it is a set not each I think I wander if the reason they are so expensive is because they are greaseable

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah it is crazy it is a set not each I think I wander if the reason they are so expensive is because they are greaseable
LOL, I see now it's for a pair, machined and gun drilled etc. Fancy hardware for sure.

Cackalacky

Reaction score
What would be y'all's recommendation as far as going with Cunningham and just getting their bushings but using standard door pins? Would it be better not to mix parts like that?