Bench to Buckets & Console Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DixieWASP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today I finished the installation of my bucket seats and console. I have not hooked up the power driver's seat and the passenger's lumbar but hope to do this soon.

The bucket seat upholstery is in poor condition and I want to have the seats recovered in the near future. Before installation, I cleaned the seats with a soft scrub brush, Persil liquid laundry detergent, a lot of water, and a wet-dry vac to remove the rinse water.

I installed a box of Dynamat when I removed the truck's carpet to be cleaned. I hope the sound deadener will be worth the cost.

Below I have posted some photos of my truck's interior transformation.
You must be registered for see images attach

I also installed four new stereo speakers to replace the original stereo speakers.

DixieWASP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great amd well done.
Thank you for the compliment! Today I was able to drive the truck for the first time with my "new to me" bucket seats and console.

I do want to have the front seats reupholstered in the near future. I am proud to have completed the project.