Been a Minute!!! Selling everything!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not takin' sides one way or the other. Just wondering...
Wouldn't the O/P be allowed to post a classified ad just due to the length of time that he's been a member?
50 posts/3 months is what's posted in (cue the 'Law & Order' dramatic 2-note sig sound...) 'The Rules', (Bong-bonnng) which IIRC has recently been upped to 100 posts/6 months. (?)
Either way, he's in on the 'time' aspect, but with just 4 previous posts...
A bit of flaming was to be expected!

GLWS.
His actual post count prior to that was like 2.. others were almost spambot decoy style, that he would pretend to be some long-lost member coming back to announce getting out of the hobby was laughable and worthy of some ridicule. If he wants to be mad, he may as well be mad at me. Hell, I'm used to it..

Richard

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Still no price posted In this 'for sale' thread either yet.

Is he one of those guys that puts a blank for sale sign in his truck and when somebody asks what he's asking he turns around and says "make me an offer" hoping they'll say $50k and when they offer $2k he gets mad and tells them how much these classics are worth and they should go F themselves and follows them back to their car telling them to stop wasting his time and spits on their car as they drive away while yelling "Your a disgrace to the car world!" at them??

Breath

Or is he a reasonable human asking $2k OBO for this truck?

I actually had a local guy yell at me for not buying is piece of crap rusted out Ford truck years ago. He kept on advertising it online, coming down in price as time went on. I went to go look at it, and as soon as I saw it, I knew it wasn't what I needed/wanted. I tried back out politley, but he kept on telling me to take it for a drive, so I finally and caved and took it down the road since I was already there.... it was just as I expected a rusted out rattle trap that made me wonder if it was going to make it. When I got back, I explained that I needed soething that would get me 100 miles a day round trip, and that I was passing on his Ford. He yelled at me for wasting his time, and that I should have known what the truck was, and that he guaranteed he could drive me to work in that truck (???) yelling while I walked back to my vehicle. I'm not sure how I was wasting his time, as he was working on something in the garage any way.... welding something up, I think.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or #3. Just a guy who bought a truck, joined a forum, made a few posts(not everyone is addicted to social media). Says life has gotten in the way of truck. Plausible, considering the last few years. Makes a quick post maybe just as a gauge to judge any interest, and yeah maybe even value. Who knows? I certainly don’t!