B&M T handle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone have a new or old B&m T handle they arnt using?
i think the thread im looking for is 12x1.5 or 1/2x20.... in that ballpark

found a bunch on ebay ,, just not sure where these whack jobs think its 23 bucks PLUS to ship one to canada

Last edited:

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think i have a few let me look and i'll let ya know. update found them i have 2 one is old school from late 60's early 70's the other is a few yrs old

Last edited:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I used one of these for the first time and hated it. My buddy has one in his '86 Silverado and it was a bear to shift with. Not sure if his was messed up or what. It had a small lever in front of the T handle to pull up on to be able to shift and that thing was a pain. My fingers were numb after using :)

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
its actually for my B&M short shifter in my 99 S-10, it didnt come with a knob from new.. theo only knob i have is a plastic one and it resonates noise like a speaker..

SO i cut the head off a hammer and threaded it and screwed it on.. noise gone!! just looks a bit ghetto.. fits the hand nice tho.. its sideways so your thumb rests on the claw end.. haha

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sent pics, you want both of them 30 shipped i have no use for them was gonna ask 25 for one shipped figured take the two for 30 each has a different size thread

forty6and2

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thannks buddy ..,. i found one in a buddies tool box.. should have said something sooner.. thanks tho.