As stupid as this might sound...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
has anyone gotten OE style flares and gave them the ''bolt on'' look, like the bushwacker pocket flares?

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
has anyone gotten OE style flares and gave them the ''bolt on'' look, like the bushwacker pocket flares?

I doubt it, plus it wouldn't look the same since the bolts on the bushwackers are recessed, whereas there would be no way to do that on stock flares

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I like OEM flares EXCEPT for the "seperated from truck" look they have/get when the start coming off the truck or wrinkle/bubble. Not very attractive.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I like OEM flares EXCEPT for the "seperated from truck" look they have/get when the start coming off the truck or wrinkle/bubble. Not very attractive.

I wonder if you would be able to get a body shop to take care of that. I don't know if the flares are metal (I'm not a 4wd guy, I've never looked at them), but it seems they could be welded if they are, then ground smooth with the fenders/bedsides. If not, maybe some fiberglassing or other body shop methods could make them look like they were seamless with the rest of the truck. No idea how much that would cost, but I agree that it would make it look MUCH better.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
They're not metal. I've seen them fiberglassed into the body before. Then painted with the rest of the vehicle.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Might be kinda cool for those of you that are fortunate enough to be able to run OEM flares. I don't know though, it they are going to have the pockets and bolts, they need to be a bigger flare.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think your truck with the 315s and stock height some cutout flares would serve you well, if you could get some wheel spacers to fill them out width wise.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
here is just stock flares
You must be registered for see images attach