Armrest hardware needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lattimer

Reaction score
I recently purchased a NOS drivers side armrest for my 1994 K1500 Blazer restoration project. The armrest uses several plastic posts with a friction washer to mount to the door panel.

Does anyone know where to source those little washers, or a reasonable replacement? I did some forum searching but couldn't find anything. Probably because I don't know what they are called.

Thanks!!!!!!

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here’s a parts catalog with the GM part numbers, maybe it will help. Maybe #4 in the diagram? A google search of the part number may yield some dimensions.

It kind of sounds like those push-on washers that grip into the plastic shaft on the inside of the grille marker lamps.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hope this helps.

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/chevrolet/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
You can actually score a decent little assorted size pack of them in the Dorman (or whatever brand the store carries) hardware pack carousels at the auto parts.

Richard

Lattimer

Reaction score
Thanks guys! My biggest barrier was knowing what to call them.

Lattimer

Reaction score
Just to finalize the thread for future searches, I wound up searching push nuts on Amazon and bought a kit. The 5mm version fits the studs on the arm rest perfectly.