Are The Dick Cepek Crushers Good??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97ChevyZ71

Reaction score
Im probably gettin the 33in crushers for my 97 and i was wondering if there good in snow, ice, alittle bit of mud? And if they wear long, idc if there loud or not i'll have true dual super 10's:)

You must be registered for see images attach

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are rock hard when it's cold, making them not so great on the ice. But that being said it's a mud tire, not a snow tire. It will be fine unless you are doing any extreme wheeling in the snow.

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A kid in town has them on his ford and they do fairly well in snow, dig like mad in mud and require a loud stereo... Make my pro comp mud terrains seem like street tires as for noise. Kinda remind me of a sissy tsl bogger...

94' GMC MEGABURB

truck

Reaction score
they are pretty much nitto mud grapplers... if you want reviews, find the endless reviews about the nitto's and your question will be answered beyond this board

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are pretty much nitto mud grapplers... if you want reviews, find the endless reviews about the nitto's and your question will be answered beyond this board

Never noticed that.

truck

Reaction score
I used to be a tire jockey for about 3 years out of high school. Every time I see a car, I can't help but notice the tires :rotflmao: