are all outside door handles the same?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know some didn't have a PS keyhole but other then that will all the outside handles swap? Like can I use 98 handles on my 88 with no problems or further parts?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes they will interchange but the 88-94 are smooth and the 95+ have have a textured finish.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
^^^^What he said......reminds me my drivers door handle has a crack it in wish it would had done it before they got painted and put in :(

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
textured vs. smooth doesn't matter for me I'm looking at aftermarket ones, so no biggie.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
^^^^What he said......reminds me my drivers door handle has a crack it in wish it would had done it before they got painted and put in :(

You still have to paint the bed so you could always replace them when you finish that

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
The only bad part is even though its the same color if I pull and spray it ,it may not match thats why metalic colors are blended. I dont really wanna paint it in the door neither cause the the paint may chip. Its not noticable so I will prob just let it slide.