Anyone try this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
You cant really post a link because of the way their cataolog is laid out, but once you select your year make and model open the "Electrical-Lamp and socket" tab and then its under "Marker Lamp Socket", I just got the cheapest one

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
You cant really post a link because of the way their cataolog is laid out, but once you select your year make and model open the "Electrical-Lamp and socket" tab and then its under "Marker Lamp Socket", I just got the cheapest one

Perfect... Thanks

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saving this for tomorrows read, I like it alot....

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same ones I got for my 88, the rockauto ones. I found them to be kinda long and made it harder to get them in. I have to put the grille in place and then snake my hand in behind it all to try and get them in.

I did glue my rings to the grille and just drilled holes for the bulb in the marker though.

I went a little deep and hit the front lens on mine, that really made me mad, now it's scratched inside.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I went a little deep and hit the front lens on mine, that really made me mad, now it's scratched inside.

Wrap some masking tape around the drill bit 1/2 a dozen times or so, leaving just enough of the bit exposed to get through the back of the marker light.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just picked up the sockets with pigtails and going to reinstall the OEM lights back in. This is a nice cheap Mod that is a must do. Now thinking of splicing into the blinkers,,,,thoughts??

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Most people just splice into the other corner light if thats what you mean by splicing into the blinkers