Anyone ever pulled leafs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I already know about all this (I've dropped a few of these trucks.) I was just trying to get some more clear answers from people lol I've never had to cut the bed though. I've done a flip kit with a c-notch or I've used shackles only for a mild drop. I've never pulled a leaf. I did use some 2" drop leaf springs though at one point without issues.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I already know about all this (I've dropped a few of these trucks.) I was just trying to get some more clear answers from people lol

I wasn't trying to bash or sound like an ass I was just clarifying where he is talking about making a notch :cheers:

Sent from my static android

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
yeah its weird if you pull a leaf and use shackles it will rub the leads on the bed I think it has to do with the arch of the springs being different since one is removed :dunno: but like I said if that guys truck is over there tomorrow I'll go snap a pic

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
ok guys truck was home so I got a pic of the notch above the leaf spring for you guys. you'll have to excuse his super jack job doesn't look like he did a very good job to me but without this notch his leafs hit the bed. he has two inch drop shackles and one leaf pulled.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nobodys94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything worth doing, is worth doing right the first time. Just saying.. Best to be patient and do it when u have all the parts....