Any one used factobake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red89

Reaction score
Has anyone had experience FIRST HAND with Factobake paint jobs?
How are they holding up?
I hear horror stories or at least read them “ a guy that new a guy had a guy “ type of story’s …
Get what you pay for I understand but for a daily driver non show truck would a Factobake higher end paint job last at all? I mean Chevy an dodge had ****** paint jobs in the 90’s the bar was not set very high imo…
Thoughts?
Rants?
Raves?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
When making comparisons of whatever aftermarket paint job quality is vs. original, just remember, you didn't pay a separate price for that original paint job. You, or whoever the original owner was, (in most cases) financed that paint job along with the overall price for the truck, and usually the paint lasted many years before it began to look bad, and it's hard to be upset unless you got one of the trucks with defective paint where it peeled off in big pieces.

Later when you go for a repaint and lay out several thousand or more, getting low quality stings a lot more. IMO.

Richard