99 Tahoe Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I'm tired of working on it so I'm trying to wrap everything up so can get it back together. Got a little bit more progress.

Got the flange nut welded into the floor crossmember. I also welded the piece of strap that I bent to the filler tube using silicone bronze as the filler rod to keep the heat down with the tig. I need to find a hose that has a tight "S" shape to clear the axle when it's bottomed out. If I can't find any I will just have to order some mandrel bends and make a tube that just has hoses on the ends to attach to the filler neck then to the gas tank neck.

You must be registered for see images attach

Since I have have helper bags I decided that I didn't need the over load leafs. I also ended up cutting a little more off the front coils so I needed a block to bring the back down a little. Cutting up the leaf I removed worked out perfectly. I left the ends "flat" to match how the ends were before I cut them.

I wanted the outer bumper brackets to use the same bolts as the plates I made that the tank crossmember bolts to so I cut the bracket up and had to extend the rod 3/4". I got one side finished but didn't get a picture.

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
Idk how I missed this thread. All I can say Is wow. Great attention to detail and the pride in work. I've seen less put into show trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

956moe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Idk how I missed this thread. All I can say Is wow. Great attention to detail and the pride in work. I've seen less put into show trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same here man! DAMN!

Later Delvin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images