99/2000 Whipple super charger for 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BradJ

Reaction score
Kind of New Year's I'm looking for the throttle body Inlet tube coupler and filter housing for a99/20 side mount whipple super charger. Both of these parts are discontinued I found a complete supercharger except for these two pieces. But they are important for proper placement of the mass air flow sensor. What anyone have an extra one laying around as you can see in the first picture the far-right are the pieces I'm looking for the other pictures I'm posting is the complete put that I found along with a picture from the original instructions of how the coupler elbow and filter housing all go together again I'm looking for the elbow filter housing and the coupler to make sure that the mass airflow sensor is in the correct position.

You must be registered for see images attach

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is for a 5.7? I have one, granted its an early one, but doesnt look much at all like that one...

BradJ

Reaction score
This is for a 5.7? I have one, granted its an early one, but doesnt look much at all like that one...
No it's on a 99 Vortec 454 I've been also on the Facebook group in a couple of guys had said the same thing that it looks smaller than the ones that they have so I'm assuming that this is an early Style but everything is there except for the air Inlet tube air filter housing and the couplers associated with the housing and Inlet tube but I think I found a Builders kit online that I can make something work

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah ok, makes sense now lol. Buddy has one, he bought in pieces as well, I'll see if he has anything....

BradJ

Reaction score
Ah ok, makes sense now lol. Buddy has one, he bought in pieces as well, I'll see if he has anything....
Awesome I would appreciate it I know there was a couple of different style of superchargers themselves this one is the smaller version I believe there are two larger versions for these trucks I'm not trying to make a bunch of horsepower just making a nice tow rig to pull my two car trailer

run96k3500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No it's on a 99 Vortec 454 I've been also on the Facebook group in a couple of guys had said the same thing that it looks smaller than the ones that they have so I'm assuming that this is an early Style but everything is there except for the air Inlet tube air filter housing and the couplers associated with the housing and Inlet tube but I think I found a Builders kit online that I can make something work

I have a Whipple for Sale for a 454. It’s a freshly rebuilt Whipple upgrades to a 2.3L blower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot bout this, but talked to buddy, don't wanna sell it. Inless wanna buy whole car lol