99/00 Escalade front clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Includes bumper, both fenders, hood, grill, fog lights, brand new headlights, brand new corner lights, and brand new green HID bulbs in the fogs.
Body panels are all 100% factory OEM parts. Headlights and corner lights are after market but I still have the originals if you want them.

$650 located Wilmington, NC. Sorry guys but I'm not shipping this.

I have a full set of body molding plus two extra front door pieces, sans one rear corner and what was cut to fit the Suburban. I'll throw all of this in for $100, and most (if not all) of a white Escalade roof rack for $100.
I also have an extra passenger fender and hood, both white. $75 takes them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There has been a complete OE denali complete front clip here for sale locally for $350 and no one has bought it, they are just hard to sell these days.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Seems like everything I have is hard to sell these days. It's like no one within 50 miles of me can spend more than $75.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Wish I was closer. I'd take that fender and replace mine. Same pinstripe, same white. That's hard to get.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

orangeastre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would spend more than $75, but I am way more than 50 miles away. Escalade/Denali stuff is hard to find in my neck of the woods.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
SAS is the bigger fish I'm frying at the moment. Then it's on to Top Kick handles, Full Float rear end, 6.5 swap, rear tint, and paint. Also have other projects I need to get done like the Bose swap, 03+ steering wheel, and sun roof.