99-00 Denali Escalade center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I brought a Tan color 99-00 Denali Escalade center console at a local swap meet here in SA TX about a month ago and I am going to put it in my 96 crew cab but there was a lot of work that needed to be done to it will post pics as soon as I install it and show the before and after look to the interior stay tuned!!! Let me know what ya'll think of it I like it a lot!!!

Here it was as I brought from the swap meet dirty some broken pieces
You must be registered for see images attach

Now I took it completely apart and cleaned every crack and crevice with dish soap (Dawn preferably) before I can prep it for paint

I used these 3 cans for prep and painting the console plus steel wool to remove some of the peeling Tan paint that was on it from the GM factory

And the end results were well I think great I did the lid this way cause I didn't want to much gray on top plus it matches all the black and gray in the truck

I added a plastic piece where the CD changer use to be to hide that ugly hole!!

I took apart the audio controls and going to use the box that held the controls in the back as a small storage box I'm gonna line it with black felt so it doesn't look to bad also will wire up the power charger in the back so my kids can use it to charge the're phones!!! Well tell me what ya'll think thanks.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nice job man, look's good, I wish I could find the cup holder, I have a complete nice grey console out of a Denali, but no rear cup holder.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice job man, look's good, I wish I could find the cup holder, I have a complete nice grey console out of a Denali, but no rear cup holder.

Thnaks DRAGGIN95 Yeah I got lucky with the cupholder, it was at a recycle yard in a 99 escalde but the console was gone already. The cupholder was way in the back under the seat, glad whom ever brought the console didn't look to hard for that cupholder. I was the JACKPOT winner that day paid like $5.00 for it drove out of there before the guy knew what he was selling me!!! LOL!!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dam im jealous!! Lol. Great job txwildman, i love it. Cant wait to see it in the crew cab. I have a nbs Tahoe console in my crew cab but i want that obs escalade

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score

I got mine on ebay about a year ago. Like Txwildman, I felt really lucky that I found one for sale. I'm pretty sure it was just posted earlier the same day that I bought it, lol. Paid a little more than $5, but I needed it since I have that back seat.

tx, what are you planning on doing with the heated seat switches? Any ideas? I think I'm going to make some plastic plates with USB plugs in them for either side that would be hooked up to power so that people could charge their stuff with their USB cords.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine on ebay about a year ago. Like Txwildman, I felt really lucky that I found one for sale. I'm pretty sure it was just posted earlier the same day that I bought it, lol. Paid a little more than $5, but I needed it since I have that back seat.

tx, what are you planning on doing with the heated seat switches? Any ideas? I think I'm going to make some plastic plates with USB plugs in them for either side that would be hooked up to power so that people could charge their stuff with their USB cords.

Yeah they are getting pretty scarce to find (cupholders) I'm not sure but you just gave me a great Idea with that "make some plastic plates with USB plugs in them for either side that would be hooked up to power so that people could charge their stuff with their USB cords". I'm going to see what I can do now on it!!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dam im jealous!! Lol. Great job txwildman, i love it. Cant wait to see it in the crew cab. I have a nbs Tahoe console in my crew cab but i want that obs escalade

Well there is one for sale in the classified section!!! JS lol!!

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did it have the subwoofer in it ? If so you can use it it is a 1.4 ohm sub so you will need a class d amp that is stable at 1ohm @350 RMS I had 12's but I took them out once I hooked
This sub up. I had another console and I took the sub out and using it in my dodge work van.
I call it ( little wonder).my friends can't believe the sub bass it puts out.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did it have the subwoofer in it ? If so you can use it it is a 1.4 ohm sub so you will need a class d amp that is stable at 1ohm @350 RMS I had 12's but I took them out once I hooked
This sub up. I had another console and I took the sub out and using it in my dodge work van.
I call it ( little wonder).my friends can't believe the sub bass it puts out.

Yeah it had the sub in it but I removed it and sold it!! If I had known? Oh well thanks for the info tho it's appreciated.