99-00 Denali Escalade center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL!!! Lucky me!! You talking about this cover? I like it also!!!
You must be registered for see images attach

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1sickcrewcab get the cupholder while you can carluvr has one!!!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got some spare '99 Denali console parts for sale. Haven't been able to get them posted in classifieds so here's a link to
my Craigslist ad:

http://skagit.craigslist.org/pts/4680192577.html

Shawn

I'm not sure they let you post here either if it's not classified section. But hey someone can use them parts 1sickcrewcab was looking for a cupholder for his console.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dam i missed this thread!! i pm'd him but he probaly sold it already. picked up that denali console yesterday. Its really dirty but should clean up well. Have the top lid in my storage room

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dam i missed this thread!! i pm'd him but he probaly sold it already. picked up that denali console yesterday. Its really dirty but should clean up well. Have the top lid in my storage room

Nice man yeah it should clean up real good !!!!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah im still undecided on what paint sceme i want to go with. Guess since i want to go all black interior i will just paint it all black and maybe that wood grain peice maybe a gloss black or somthing. What you think txwildman? And thanks for putting that bed cover pic in my face. lol

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah im still undecided on what paint sceme i want to go with. Guess since i want to go all black interior i will just paint it all black and maybe that wood grain peice maybe a gloss black or somthing. What you think txwildman? And thanks for putting that bed cover pic in my face. lol

Yeah all black would be nice since you are going all black anyways and a glossy black wood grains would touch it off real nice!! LOL on the cover!!

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've read this thread several times since I picked up my console last week and have a couple questions. How is the color coat holding up? What did you use to make the cubby hole for the audio controls? Are the cup holder hinges just screwed to the console and holes drilled for the stock ends of the cup holder? Thanks I've subbed this thread for future reference since yours turned out so nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk