Center consoles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FrankieD61

The Stooge Called Slappy: Slappy'sAutoService
Reaction score
I watch Vice Grip Garage on YT. He'll describe the smell of some of the cars that have been sitting for YEARS. Some of the descriptions are so accurate lol!!! Old Cat puke, a old pack of Marlboro reds soaked in water, and moth balls was the smell of the truck I pulled my current 350 out of. But hey, for a Goodwrench 350 with only a few thousand on it it was worth it! Even laying in cat ****! Yup all worth it! Hahahhhaaa!!

When we pulled the motor with the tractor, the frame snapped!

62barsoom

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I watch Vice Grip Garage on YT. He'll describe the smell of some of the cars that have been sitting for YEARS. Some of the descriptions are so accurate lol!!! Old Cat puke, a old pack of Marlboro reds soaked in water, and moth balls was the smell of the truck I pulled my current 350 out of. But hey, for a Goodwrench 350 with only a few thousand on it it was worth it! Even laying in cat ****! Yup all worth it! Hahahhhaaa!!
I've no idea what was in that truck but d... I had to work around some bad stuff but this was really bad. My first garage gig at 17 brought in a truck that had been stolen from a local all you could eat seafood place on the Chesapeake Bay. It was their trash truck. Sat for a week in July before they found it. I got to muck it out. It was worse than that.