99-00 Denali Escalade center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great job txwildman!!! Looks sick in the crew cab. How did you mount it down? Nice idea with that usb power plug and cubby holder space where the radio buttoms were. Dam theres a console at my local junkyard , was going to get it but its missing that rear cup holder and would look ugly if i just put in my truck like that.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great job txwildman!!! Looks sick in the crew cab. How did you mount it down? Nice idea with that usb power plug and cubby holder space where the radio buttoms were. Dam theres a console at my local junkyard , was going to get it but its missing that rear cup holder and would look ugly if i just put in my truck like that.

Thanks man!! The console frame has 4 holes that are on the metal itself, I forgot this crew cab was once a original bucket seat single cab (before Centurion) got a hold of it and added the split bench 60/40 seat so all the holes were there from factory for the seats and console All I had to do was bolt on!! Only 2 holes were drilled for the front part of the center console since it was a longer console then the original one in that truck when given to Centurion. I've seen some of these consoles with a fabricated plate to cover where the back cup holder goes and it looked pretty cool but I wouldn't let that stop from getting one put in that crew of yours. I say go for it man!!

You must be registered for see images attach

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for that txwildman, maybe i will take a cruise out to the junk yard. There was actually 2 consoles but one was better then the other. Both missing rear cup holder. Looks really good in the crew cab.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just dont know if i can fabricate that filler peice for the back. What do the make it out of plastic or metal? Guess it doesnt hurt to try huh.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was going to use aluminum piece 16 gauge (thickness) and shape it to the exact curviture where the cupholder was. But I was able to find a cupholder waaaaay in the back compartment of a 99 Escalade at the salvage yard. The console was gone but the holder was stuck under the 3 row seat LOL I guess I luck out!!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dam you always get lucky!! Just like you did with that bed cover. I have the worst luck ever

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The curve on the cupholder shouldn't be hard to replicate from an aluminum piece a little pounding with a hammer and a bean bag you should be able to get that bend it needs to match up!!!
You must be registered for see images attach