98 Z71 leaf spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vanishing Point

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Once you get underneath, look at various components such as your driveshaft, u-joints, brake lines, fuel lines,
u-bolts, leaf springs, and clips, and inspect for cracks, bends, leaks, and anything rubbing. And replace what looks worn, unusual, or damaged. You should then be good to go. Good luck, and let us know how it all turns out for you.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Woa! What happened? Accident or went over a curb? I hit a patch of ice once on my truck, spun out and jumped a curb. Later I discovered my axle was bent. Had to replace it.

Take some photos under there to see what happened. Maybe your ubolts just came loose?

LCALDERA98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Woa! What happened? Accident or went over a curb? I hit a patch of ice once on my truck, spun out and jumped a curb. Later I discovered my axle was bent. Had to replace it.

Take some photos under there to see what happened. Maybe your ubolts just came loose?
i have no idea, i just got back from the gym with some buddies and they said my truck looks like it goes side ways on the high way then we looked a it and we notices my wheel and i parked it where its at ever since. been there for like 2-3 months