98 Sub Rear Cargo Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scjarena

Reaction score
I'm looking for a rubber cargo mat for a 98 Suburban. I tried to order a universal "cut to fit" on Amazon, but dispite geting dimension, the mat is cut out in the front and does cover the whole area. The one I bought looks like the pic. Any ideas?
You must be registered for see images attach

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
My 400 Burbs have rear heat and AC, so the cargo area is 4' by 5' rectangular when the second row seats are up. Might actually be five and a half feet, haven't measured it in a while. My trucks came with a carpeted mat over the carpet on the floor, and I also use a cut down sheet of Masonite over that. The Masonite has the smooth side up, and that makes it much easier to slide boxes and other things in and out of the cargo area.
Because of the spare tire on the driver's side and the rear HVAC box on the other side, the cargo area doesn't have the tabs on the side (like the one illustrated).