97 yukon build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
97 gmc yukon 4x4, 350, rebuilt transmission, 162k miles. Traded a farm truck for it to 16 year old kid before he screwed it up any worse. Needs some tlc but a halfway solid starting point. Not really sure how much money I want to spend on it, so im gonna start off with small things and fixing what the previous owner done. As of right now it has 2" drop shackles, aftermarket torsion keys (decranked the first day i got it) and true dual straight pipes with no cats. Exhaust is stupid loud, ordering hi flow cats and a DI/DO magnaflow for it very soon.

You must be registered for see images attach

The only mod ive done so far is led interior lights

These took some work to make fit, the leds i ordered were too big to fit in the housings, so some filing was required to do these

I plan to have some more updates soon, let me know what yall think!

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Nice hoe, looks pretty clean. I got my Yukon at 17, PO was 16. Over a year later I've finally fixed almost everything he broke, and swapped out all the crap he added.