97 RCSS front end conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I like the stock 94+ Chevy and GMC front clip, and the only clip swap I have ever liked is the 03-06 slant eye chevy swap on our body style and that's only if it's done right.

I was also looking into that one as well. The guy who did this swap, does this stuff for a living. SO he knows his stuff pretty well. He kept the OBS fenders for that reason, the body lines and the fender wheel shape. He grafted the top of the fender from the NNBS to the top of the OBS to shape it all up. Do you have any pics of the O3-06 swap? Ive seen a few and was looking into that. I'd probably do the same thing with the fenders, but to that year front. Idk yet but the GMC Grill is definitely coming soon. And Im dropping the big brush guard.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
This is what I was going for when I said the conversion. But onto my stepside. I dont know if anyone else has followed my truck and progress but I was looking for more of a pre runner looking front end. But paint matched red (not black).

You must be registered for see images attach

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
You guys asked for more pics of the truck, so here are a few.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
That truck looks sweet with the 07-13 chevy front clip. Looks fine to me for a street truck.

I wouldn't put it on an off road truck though.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Okay so to bring this back up again... Here is a photoshop of my truck with the 03 front end on it... My topper was also put back into the picture as well, but I might not be running it. Opinions?!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I say if it's done right, do it!