97 RCSS front end conversion?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
It would be done by me and the same guy who did that GMT900 front end conversion! And I might go with a different front bumper setup, and might not run the shell for most of the time. I think it would look sweet.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I wouldnt be doing most of the work. As said before, the guy who did the conversion on the GMT900 clip did it all in his garage and in like 2 weeks (after class/work). So could probably be done in a week plus paint time. And I already have all the parts from when I was going to do the conversion when the Lexus hit me. A guy on another forum shopped this pic up for me and got the idea going again.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Okay so to bring this back up again... Here is a photoshop of my truck with the 03 front end on it... My topper was also put back into the picture as well, but I might not be running it. Opinions?!

You must be registered for see images attach

do eeeet! but pre-runner style like you mentioned before

Sent from my static android

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i say do it it would be a diffrent look man

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Yeah I would probably do the bumper/light setup somewhat like the red GMT800 I posted earlier. That is if it even happens. We will see! It might wait til I get some trail rash on this front end, and then swap it over.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
haha says the guy that wanted to rebuild a totaled unibody car lulz

Sent from my static android

Why cut up a truck that is fine as it is? atleast my car was totaled and i wanted to cut it up while it was totaled, no loss.. This is a different story.