96k1500's 99 grand am

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
gave her a bath for the first time in over five years
You must be registered for see images attach

How can people do that? Not wash a car for 5 YEARS??? (shudder!)
Makes ya wonder about the rest of the car's condition!
Really? 5 years???
The car definitely just said "aaahhh...finally a home where someone actually cares!"

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
How can people do that? Not wash a car for 5 YEARS??? (shudder!)
Makes ya wonder about the rest of the car's condition!
Really? 5 years???
The car definitely just said "aaahhh...finally a home where someone actually cares!"

Haha i already knew the condition since i got it from my sister, her house is just as bad as the car was, every cubby was full of trash, straw in the trunk from at least 4 years ago, floor boards piled full dash was horrible, back window was full of dead bugs, bugs were living in the carpet, it was pretty bad but ive taken her under my wing now and shes come a long ways already, i had to use the abrasive side of a dish sponge to wash it, it was so bad that the paint had a texture, i got a pic that you can kinda tell a difference in

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Notice a difference in color? Bottom right corner is how it looked before cleaning, the rest has already been cleaned
You must be registered for see images attach

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Cars like those are great. You don't have to worry about dinging or scratching the paint. :D