96k1500's 99 grand am

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I got a 99 Pontiac Grand Am se from my sister, it blew both head gaskets and needs alot of other work so she gave it to me when she got a new car, i got the head gaskets replaced, heads shaved, she blew out the front right tire and tore up some stuff, got the fender changed already just waiting for a clear day to finish up, after we get back to AZ im gonna have a friend spray it with blue plasti-dip and start in with other mods, it has the 3.4 liter v6 in it
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Plans so far is to get the bumper and pass side skirt replaced, ram air hood, plastidip blue, projector headlights, lower it an inch, rims/tires, exhaust, intake, get the interior cleaned up and do some painting and upholstory work

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok...me confused...i knew you were getting this car but what all do you have left now? The Yukon and this? What about the '05 Blazer?

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Yukon and this is all, let the blazer go back so no more payments for this guy

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Well cars doin good, figured out my a/c issues and got it workin, now i just have to put freon in it, this weekend im plannin to tear the front clip off and change the headlight wiring harness, and possibly change the breaks

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Added freon and got the a/c blowin cold and gave her a bath for the first time in over five years