96k1500's 99 grand am

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Someone on here has a quote in their sig that says "ballin' ain't cheap" haha plus you'd have the ultimate sleeper.

I believe thats p2 and im not sure if i could hide a supercharged 6.0 under the hood of this thing without a massive scoop

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
The massive scoop would help haha. Think about it. People would make fun of it and call you a ricer and offer a race, and you can sit there laughing as all they see is your taillights!

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
The massive scoop would help haha. Think about it. People would make fun of it and call you a ricer and offer a race, and you can sit there laughing as all they see is your taillights!

Well this is the ricer project... its gettin a body kit and everything haha, hmmm perhaps i shall do some research, but then again do i wanna put that much time/money into my wifes car when i got the yukon i could use a 6.0 swap in, maybe supercharged gto 6.0 mounted to an nv4500 for the yukon

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
What do you need a supercharged 6.0 for? Lol drop a 4.8 in it and you're already way overpowered, then an Edelbrock E-Force supercharger and be done with it

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
What do you need a supercharged 6.0 for? Lol drop a 4.8 in it and you're already way overpowered, then an Edelbrock E-Force supercharger and be done with it

Like they say, go big or go home, may just supercharge the 3.4 in this car and build up the yukon