95 suburban puking trans fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
See, stuff like this is why fathers or other males in the family should educate their ladies about how cars and trucks work....and what not to do to them. My dad saw his mother and grandmother get victimized by crappy greedy "mechanics " and vowed his kids and wife would know better.

I've met men who wouldn't know a crankshaft from a camshaft so it's definitely not gender specific. And I've also met men who think they know stuff & spread misinformation, but actually wouldn't recognize their ass from a hole in the ground. Stuff like that is the reason why I think ANYBODY who operates a vehicle should know about vehicles in general and then more about the one or type in particular that they are going to operate. More importance on this stuff if the vehicle isn't new, aka outside of out of the factory warranty.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I tried to teach my sisters everything I knew about vehicles when they were younger,now one wrenches on semis and pulling trucks and the other one can rebuild a transmission lol
I tried teaching this girl..she thought the drain plug was supposed to be finger tight lol got it mixed up with the filter. I’ve been trying to explain **** to her and it’s just like talking to a brick wall
Some people are like that! If it's not something they're really interested in, or they're "just going along to get along". Halfway listening so they think you'll quit complaining/talking....Mom does that sometimes. Very annoying, but what're you gonna do?

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
Some people are like that! If it's not something they're really interested in, or they're "just going along to get along". Halfway listening so they think you'll quit complaining/talking....Mom does that sometimes. Very annoying, but what're you gonna do?
I mean this gal wants to learn,but she’s ditzy as can be. That’s the worst part,trying to simplify an already simplified explanation to someone that doesn’t understand what you’re talking about lol. I’ll give her a little credit,atleast she’s trying to learn. Probably a good thing I’m bald though cuz teaching her the basics is making me wanna rip my hair out lol