95 C2500 pancake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response, I suffer from CRS. Here's what my Haynes manual says.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response, I suffer from CRS. Here's what my Haynes manual says.

Hey, better late than never, right? ;) No need to hurry, and while I managed to figure out the soul life of the high beams by crawling over and under the car several times and pulling out 3 meters of useless wire going nowhere, this confirms my suspicion of the blue wire belonging to the turn signal. Why do my indicators work perfectly fine even though it's cut? I'll be damned if I knew :D I'll make a HD harness with the 4hi mod and other goodies that include a 5 relay box this spring, but I'm broke atm so that has to wait a while

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Nice truck! It's neat to see 400s in other parts of the world. And the snow pictures are cool too! I also like the creative name for your truck. I have a 99 suburban, C1500 5.7 vortec. It's good to be able to figure out and fix stuff yourself when you don't have the money to get someone else to do repairs.
My truck is called " baby boy " when it's behaving (most of the time) or various bad words when it's not!

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow had no idea there was an export market for these trucks in Europe. How cool. Love the color.
They very much do, out here in Finland especially these GMT400's and G20 and 30 vans were and still are hugely popular, I think they imported most of them in 89 and 90, no statistics to prove it, but those seem to be the most common years when scrolling through the classifieds. GMT800 are rather few, but GMT900 was widely imported again, but since there are no official Chevrolet dealerships anymore, anything new is expensive and hard to get. Far as I know anyway, but then again I'm barely 23 :D

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck! It's neat to see 400s in other parts of the world. And the snow pictures are cool too! I also like the creative name for your truck. I have a 99 suburban, C1500 5.7 vortec. It's good to be able to figure out and fix stuff yourself when you don't have the money to get someone else to do repairs.
My truck is called " baby boy " when it's behaving (most of the time) or various bad words when it's not!

Thanks! And yes, it's great, especially when parts for these trucks are cheap and easy to get, if they don't have it here, rockauto orders come in in about two weeks! I haven't really cursed my truck much actually, most has been aimed at the previous owners x)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I can totally relate! My family has owned many vehicles whose previous owners were not really interested in taking care of them. It was interesting to me to learn about the vehicle regulations that you had to go by in your country.

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A little update on maintenance, finally changed the glow plugs I've had laying around for some months now. Well, most of them anyway, couldn't get to the last two of them on the passenger side.The old ones are looking pretty gunky, but interestingly worked pretty good when I tried 'em with the jumper cables. Also tested all the new ones before putting them in. I used AcDelco G60 plugs, as recommended.
*edit: mileage when changed: 176600ish kilometers, forgot to check and have driven somewhere around 400 kilometres since*

Also, filled up the oil. Should change it with the filters sometime soon, but it'll do for now, until I get some money for that

Last edited: