95 C2500 pancake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It sure has been a learning experience, and a one to remember! The next truck will be something I'll likely be buried in, so I will definitely take all these experiences and at least try to learn from them :Big Laugh:
And thank you all for helping me along the way, this forum has been and will continue to be an irreplaceable well of information for the next truck!

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welp, sure has been quiet 'round here. Thought I'd give y'all an update on that and upcoming changes. Haven't got ole pancake sold yet, but I did come across a deal for another vehicle that I simply could not pass anymore, and will be picking it up this week. It's a 1989 V2500 Suburban with the glorious 6.2 diesel. Yup, that's right, another diesel 3/4 ton :Big Laugh: This one's a 4x4 tho, but I'll be making a vehicle build on this forum as well as the squarebody forum. As such, pancake hasn't changed one bit really and I've only been tampering with small inconviniences. I did dial it back a bit though by putting the stock mirrors back on and got a stock Chevy grille to match, but that's really it. Just been driving and contacting different places about her, but the hobby market here is really small and picky and dealerships only buy vehicles under the age of 5... But that's that for a while again, I'll probably see more of y'all in the "Other vehicle builds" beginning wednesday. 'Til then!

You must be registered for see images attach

Jermu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thing is something else for sure! Sitting in felt like coming home, it was just magical in a way... She is dirty as hell, both outside and especially inside... Also she has a bit of a lean to the left, the leafs are just straight on the drivers side, passenger side still had a bit of a curve left

You must be registered for see images attach

This is going to be a great project!