94 Blazer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Used a pipe wrench to get the last part of the broken filter out, and replaced the fitting in the middle that the filter screws on to. Got the brakes and rotors installed also
You must be registered for see images attach

Throwing money down the drain.. those rotors were good for another 100kmiles lol jk
:)
I cant wait to get my coated ones installed. Accept I think the ones I'm lookin at is silver and black? 5lug

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Keep us posted

Will do. Unfortunatly when my dad went in to DMV for me while I was at work to register it for me, he forgot the paper with my authorization on it so I need to go back on a day I am not working.

Tested the brakes on my street yesterday. They seemed good. I think next brake job I am going to do the calipers too.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the seats and nasty carpet out

Does anyone know what this wire goes to? I don't think it is for a power seat or anything, it was running underneath the door sill plate

Also found some water in the rear cargo area, which leads me to beleive that it is the seal. I am going to replace the rubber trim around the area.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a rear seat from a salvage yard in Jersey. Paid 250 for it plus an interior panel and 4wd shifter knob. Alot more then i wanted to pay, but they are hard to find so i can somewhat understand. Cleans up well, I need to make one more pass with the cleaner tomorrow. Before & after.