94 Blazer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked up my new truck this evening. 1994 Blazer. Already has a Superlift on it with 315/75/16 K02's. 187k miles. Shes a little rough around the edges but runs and drives well. Going to go through the mechanical things first before I start to restore it. I have always wanted a 2 door for years, and i finally made it happen.

Mechanical/Electrical plans include:
-New valve cover gaskets
-find out why rear hatch isnt opening
-add the original radio in
-add and replace missing interior lights
-third brake light not working
-go through and repair/replace front end components

Interior:
-Carpet from Stock Interiors
-new door panels
-correct rear seat
-correct front seats
-center console

Exterior:
-body work where needed
-new side steps
-grille
-spyder clear glass headlights
-repaint eventually to same colors
-undercoat frame
-tint?
-New tires

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The small awful steering wheel is going to be the first to go. The seats are out of a K5 Blazer. So i'll probaly sell em cheap. The back seat is out of a 95-99 Tahoe and does not match the interior, so that will go as well. And of course, it will need new door panels.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went around the truck last night and made a list of what needs to be replaced or fixed. My rear hatch is not opening. I am guessing it is the latch mechanism or switch. Same with my wipers. The front ones are not engaging, however the turn signals and high beams work which leads me to beleive that its a wiper pulse board or the whole motor.
I picked up a new pulse board, as well as oil, filter, valve cover gaskets and high mileage oil additive. Going to be doing all that tomorrow.