94 Blazer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Carpet progress. It is a little puffy in sections but I am hoping it will settle down over time. If not, its not the end of the world. Got the back seat in. And the 4wd shifter bezel on. Used LED bulbs and it looks great. I think i'm gonna do LEDs in the dash and elsewhere too
You must be registered for see images attach

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the rest of the carpet finished. Went to pick up 2 front seats, a console and another rear seat, as well as some trim pieces.
The drivers seat went smooth. 2 rear bolts snapped on the passenger seat It's weird since there are other holes in the front, like the seats was bolted closer to the dash at some point. I'm either gonna try and get the broken bolts out, or drill them out and put stainless nuts and bolts on.

Also went to the DMV today, got it registered finally. Gotta put some gas in the tank and looks like i'll drive it to work tomorrow.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice. I also have a 94 blazer build with the same superlift kit, tire size and rim style. Looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
Nice! And thank you, the plan is to make it look good and just enjoy it.

First drive last night since registering it, and got it inspected today at work.