94 Blazer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I looked at my paints and didn't have the tan bedliner, but I found a box of black bedliner so i went with that. Before you wonder why the tail lights weren't covered, its because they are going to be replaced.

Attachments

• 20210808_180416.jpg
    20210808_180416.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210808_180430.jpg
    20210808_180430.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 9

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the front of the frame on the drivers side is a little tweaked. Does this look like something that a body shop can straighten out with a frame machine or should I just leave it as is? It's not causing me any problems currently, however it is where the SAS brackets will have to bolt to, and i am wondering how strong it will be if it can be fixed.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

The only thing I do not like seeing, is that there is a crack on the bottom where the bottom of the frame folded. If I am doing a SAS, i don't want the structural integrity of the frame to be compromised. I always knew about it, but I didn't plan on doing a SAS originally. Another option would be to fix up the IFS, sell it, and get another with no frame damage and go from there.

Last edited:

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks! Just got a new drive shaft in, just need to wait for this tropical storm to pass so I can install it. Waiting on new tail lights as well. Then all I need to do is re-fill the t-case and I should be back in business! This will be my only running truck at the moment, since my Duramax needs head gaskets :(