94 Blazer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the grille is in, still waiting on the damn bowtie to come in. I cant attach the park lights because i do not have the plastic clips they screw into. I am going to the Ez Pull yard tomorrow and will grab some, along with anything else I find.
However i did put the bulbs in and the LED's are not lighting up for some reason?? I am only seeing the bulbs iluminate inside.... i attached the boxes they came with and plugged those in too. Am i missing something here?

You must be registered for see images attach

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also sold the 315"s and 16s to someone on marketplace. I mounted them up on his truck for him. It looks good!
Not having tires and wheels, I ordered a set of 35x12.50r17 Mud Grapplers and Vision Turbine wheels. The tires showed up, just waiting on the wheels which should be in next week.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the wheels in yesterday. Got everything mounted and balanced! Wondering if i should put spacers to widen the stance some? Nothing overly crazy, however i feel as if the rear tires will look even more pushed in with the rear fender flares??

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the wheels in yesterday. Got everything mounted and balanced! Wondering if i should put spacers to widen the stance some? Nothing overly crazy, however i feel as if the rear tires will look even more pushed in with the rear fender flares??

I would keep the front as is and space the rear

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got a new tailgate on. Closed it and now the hatch release isn't working. I may have to switch the actuator over. Because my switch worked on the old one. Now gotta figure out how to open without breaking anything.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At the junk yard I took off the trim. Dont push on the glass. I busted one at the junk yard. I also think I took off the black trim cover for the wiper to access the latch. Cant remember though