94 Blazer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my new bumper on but had to order the impact strip. Upon running the wires for the lights i realized that I was missing ground connectors. But I also realized i ordered a 2nd set of lights and a harness by mistake- pretty sure. Hopefully the missing wires will be in that set.
Also got the Spyder glass headlights and some nice LED park lights.
You must be registered for see images attach

Awesome bumper. Seal the glass to metal housing

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally took the mounts for the rotted out side steps off. I am going with the Rough Country side steps which I just put an order in for today. Switch is in for the fog lights.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am guessing these are prone to water leakage?

Yup 2 sets later still get moisture from rainy days/ car wash. I also recommend LEDs. The provided bulbs sucks power. At least on mine. Swapped it to led and now the guage doesn't even read it when there on and that's all 4 bulbs on

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup 2 sets later still get moisture from rainy days/ car wash. I also recommend LEDs. The provided bulbs sucks power. At least on mine. Swapped it to led and now the guage doesn't even read it when there on and that's all 4 bulbs on

Interesting. They look well built but i guess one can't tell they leak untill its too late.
I actually do have LED's on the way. Excited to see how the light output will be.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interesting. They look well built but i guess one can't tell they leak untill its too late.
I actually do have LED's on the way. Excited to see how the light output will be.

I agree and yes the LEDs will be a world difference depending on lumens. I recommend adding a switch to run all 4 lights.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I am guessing these are prone to water leakage?

these are absolutely great lenses! the plastic parts may not be the best. Iv bought 2 sets. both sets had 1 leak. so I sealed them up. put antiseize on all the moving parts while you can and they might work in the future! I was able to remove the lenses with the quick release screws and not by removing the entire front cowl in order to dry them out and seal them up.... because I put antiseize on them 7 years ago! ya they started leaking a couple years ago so it took them a while.

despite the couple flaws I would buy them again in a heartbeat.

Al

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
I want to stay legal so no leds for me. I actually run basic halogen bulbs, the cheap ones even but I have the 4 High and Low beam mods on both my trucks. this gives the full power from the battery to the headlights via a couple relays in the shortest path possible. this makes them way brighter than the aging stock wiring, although I cant see how these could have been any better when they were new. I Just think the problem is how GM wired it.

Al

Last edited:

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to stay legal so no leds for me. I actually run basic halogen bulbs, the cheap ones even but I have the 4 High and Low beam mods on both my trucks. this gives the full power from the battery to the headlights via a couple relays in the shortest path possible. this makes them way brighter than the aging stock wiring, although I cant see how these could have been any better when they were new. I Just think the problem is how GM wired it.

Al

LEDs arnt legal over there?

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
led headlights are not DOT or CSA approved as bulbs or as retro fitted lenses. the only ones I know of that are approved is the work truck leds as they are the same as used on semi trucks. expensive as **** tho! lots of things from overseas may say dot or csa but are only counterfeit.