89 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
She is rough now, and will never be a show truck, but I she will be reliable and look good enough to cruise in. Ultimate plans are a Touring/Cruising truck that can carve a turn.

As she sits now

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
She looks pretty straight and cancer free, nice find. what are your plans for where the moulding used to be?

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I plan to remove the glue, sand, and paint it. I never liked molding on these trucks.

New shoes

Last edited:

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Caps I got from BigMac

Next should be a 2/4 and hopefully very soon.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice. I just cannot stand the old style mirrors I would upgrade them to the 95-99 style but she looks good. Just needs some TLC like re-tint, and paint mainly. The old is turning that purplish color.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Purple tint = cheap tint. Who ever tinted it didnt get the tint from a shop, it was most likely the Walmart $10 roll. Like the upgraded center caps. Mirrors should go, I have been waiting to order mine but now that I have the new sig pic I know they have to go now!!!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Nice truck I hope you have better luck with the cooper cobras I thought they sucked and didnt last long.If you take an eraser wheel to were the molding used to be it will clean the rest of the lue off without dicking up the paint.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, yea tint and mirrors are very high on my list to "fix" I really want my suspension done first, then paint. It is much much worse than the pics detail, but I won't go there. I hate the way the tint looks but I have to live with it a month or so. Thanks to BigMac for the centers. he hooked me up ;)