89 electrical

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mathies

Reaction score
On my truck its protected by a fusible link 0.5 mm 20 awg. And thats the problem where i live it IS hard to obtain bcs i live in belgium and im like one of a very few that has one of these or a gmc from of these years in general i could swap ecm with. Thats my biggest problem if i want one i have to be very lucky i runn in in one of these truck at a meet or something or by my own for $278

Last edited:

tayto

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On my truck its protected by a fusible link 0.5 mm 20 awg. And thats the problem where i live it IS hard to obtain bcs i live in belgium and im like one of a very few that has one of these or a gmc from of these years in general i could swap ecm with. Thats my biggest problem if i want one i have to be very lucky i runn in in one of these truck at a meet or something or by my own for $278
yes you are correct. with a DMM unplug the ECM connector and check to see if C16 has continuity to ground. If it reads OL, then the problem is your ECM. I would try ebay and if you are stuck I probably have one I could sell&ship to your. if you can find parts to repair your ECM and are competent with a soldering iron then go for it.

Mathies

Reaction score
thx i found a replacement part i think the 4 numiric number doednt matter if the other ones are the same? And ill have a trady do that for me.

Attachments

• 05DEA296-A844-4701-88D4-4FACC13DA06B.png
    05DEA296-A844-4701-88D4-4FACC13DA06B.png
    529.8 KB · Views: 2