89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
picking this bed up from a salvage yard this weekend. then i'll slowly be putting a progress thread together for my z71. (in another section of the forum of course..)

You must be registered for see images attach

I want that cab!!!! I wonder what they would sell a cab like that.... Might be worth for me to drive down south for a mint cab like that... around here, I always find them roughten out. Im not looking into swapping a cab that needs 1000$ in body panels. I want something I can switch over ,paint it black and call it a day!

The box looks very clean too, I didn't even realise you had a long bed truck ....

bigboi

Reaction score
My first truck was a slammed S10 painted grabber green. I've been the victim of all the bright green jokes. Which may be why I love your color so much lol. Reminds me of the good ole days.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
thank you sir... i'd rather hear you love the color than hear another compliment that it looks like a mexican drug dealer's truck lol (inside facebook joke)

My dad likes the color of your truck... He has a lime green motor cycle, and he really liked the color. So I had to show him your truck. he thought it looked great!

You must be registered for see images attach

It actually looks more yellow in this picture, but in the sun it looks more green ...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The green on your truck is awesome, if other people don't like it, too bad, hate on haters!

Last edited: