89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Yours resting till spring?

took me a while to find my thread.. lol

*shakes the dust off it*

pretty much. since i bought the z71 a couple of months ago, it's taking what extra cash i had to pay for it. some health issues are costing more and more at the pharmacy.. so that's eating truck money too.. i hope to have the accuair bought and installed in time for Lay'd Out At The Park in April. if not, i'll drive that ***** on schrader valves.

i'm gonna TRY to get the center console done just after christmas.

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if your interested and since you are close by I thought I would let you know. I found a guy that is selling Saginaw steering boxes that he bought from a closed Nascar race shop and has about 7 left. They will fit our model trucks. I purchased one for my truck. If interested send me a pm and I will give you his email and link to pictures of the boxes. They are from Lee Manufacturing.

Last edited:

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
I don't know if your interested and since you are close by I thought I would let you know. I found a guy that is selling Saginaw steering boxes that he bought from a closed Nascar race shop and has about 7 left. They will fit our model trucks. I purchased one for my truck. If interested send me a pm and I will give you his email and link to pictures of the boxes. They are from Lee Manufacturing.

PM coming your way..

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
time to shake the dust off this thread..... Spring is gonna be here soon and that means time to get busy!

ordered these F1 Concept rotors and ceramic pads. it will be a couple weeks before i can install them. I've ordered G2 Green caliper paint.. going to freshen up the control arms and do a little detail painting in the front end before i throw the rotors on.

You must be registered for see images attach

i'll have a couple more parts pics this week :)

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
gonna add some power for all that stop? haha saw your fb post those are nice and nice price

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've got those on my Suburban, had them on my Caprice and will have them on my '98. Definitely a nice setup and the best bang for the buck when it comes to brakes.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
gonna add some power for all that stop? haha saw your fb post those are nice and nice price

gonna tinker with the 305 a bit this summer.. doubt i can get much more out of it, but i needed pads and rotors anyway so i upgraded.

Pretty sweet looking brakes!

they're pretty heavy compared to a stock rotor.. can't wait to try them out

I've got those on my Suburban, had them on my Caprice and will have them on my '98. Definitely a nice setup and the best bang for the buck when it comes to brakes.

i've heard nothing but good reviews on the company and the rotors... i'll get them on soon.