89 Cheyenne aka Sour Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frame looks great. Bet you can't wait to get the bed back on!

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Frame looks great. Bet you can't wait to get the bed back on!

thanks... and yeah, very anxious

is the bed already cut or raised...or other???!! haha

still untouched... my painter guy is supposed to get in touch with me this week to see when i can bring it to him... i thought about trying to do it myself, but i'm worried about doing more harm than good. hahaha

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
not really an update worth mentioning, but the bed is at a buddy's house who is experienced at body-dropping trucks. i feel better about him raising the floor than myself with the assistance of my painter. i SHOULD have it back on the truck within a couple weeks. I'm having surgery on the 12th, so i hope to get the bed back by then.

You must be registered for see images attach

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I would like to see the underside to see how it's fabricated.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Feel like a little kid... I wanna see! I wanna see!
Cant wait! :)

we ended up not working on the bed this weekend. Brandon wanted to take his bodied truck to a show in NC, and i wanted to clean and polish on mine for a truck show this coming saturday.. i'm having surgery wednesday so i used this past weekend to knock out a bunch of cleaning/painting/polishing/waxing for next weekend.

Any pics of the bed?

not yet, but soon.

I would like to see the underside to see how it's fabricated.

will do Jeff... Deven and i have scoured the internet looking for pics and tips and found very few OBS raised floor pics. Since my bed was spray-lined underneath, i'll have to touch it back up after the legs are fabbed and the floor is moved...so i'll grab some pics before and after i re-spray.